INSTITUTE of GEOGRAPHY - 70
"PROBLEMS OF ADAPTATION OF GEO- AND NATURAL
AND ECONOMIC SYSTEMS TO MODERN GLOBAL CHANGE"
TOPICS OF CONFERENCE:
1. Modern global changes: scientific-theoretical bases, methods of research;
2. Global climatic changes and their influence on natural-economic systems;
3. Influence of natural risk and dangers on landscape-geomorphological systems;
4. Problems in providing water resources in the light of global climate change;
5. Modern directions of transformation of a biodiversity;
6. Ecogeographical problems of Caspian Sea are a result of global climatic changes;
7. Socio-economic and regional problems created by global changes;
8. Questions of adaptation of natural-economic systems to modern conditions.
Articles are represented in Azerbaijan, Russian and English languages in MS Word. Volume of article - not less than 5 pages, a font - Times New Roman,14, an interval 1.5, alignment on width. Parameters of page: a space from above and below - 2,0, at the left - 3,0, on the right - 1,0. The photo and tables are built-in the text.
Structure of paper:
- Heading of article capital letters, a bold font, type size 14, alignment on the centre;
- Through 1 interval initials of the author (-s), a place of work, e-mail, type size 14, alignment on the centre;
- Through 1 interval key words, type size 12, alignment on width;
- Through 1 interval the brief summary, type size 12, alignment on width;
- Through 1 interval the basic text of article, type size 14, the paragraph - 1,25, alignment on width;
- At the end of article the list of the literature and the resume is resulted.
The file is called on a surname of the author (for example "mamedov.doc").
Deadline for receipt of materials - April, 15, 2015.
Note: Submitted articles necessarily should be accompanied by brief resumes in the Azerbaijan, Russian and English languages depending on language of article! The Organizing Committee reserves the right to reject the materials which are not answering to requirements and not carrying the scientific importance.