3 June 2013, Monday
9.00-10.00. - Registration participants of conference Time of the report of 20 minutes
1-st plenary meeting
Chairman vise-president NASA, academician I.S. Guliyev
- Opening address - President NASA academician A.K. Alizade.
- Opening address - Executive director Institute of Geography named after acad. H.A. Aliyev, corresponding member of NASA R.M. Mammadov
- Loginov V.F. Seasonal and long-term features of global and regional changes of climate and their possible reasons.
- Kordzadze A.A., Demetrashvili D.I. On creation of the monitoring and forecasting system of the state of the natural environment for the Caucasus region
- Mammadov R.M. Impact global changes to ecosystem of the Caspian Sea.
11.30 – 12.00 – Coffee - break
2-end plenary meeting
Chairman academician V.Ph. Loginov
- Rudenko L.G. (Ukraine) Nature management: the substance, consequences and public reaction.
- Alizade E.K. Landscape-ecogeomorphological problems of estimation of geodynamic intensity of mountain geosystems.
- Klyuev N.N. Environmental threats to Russia's security.
- Despotovic J. An Introduction of a Hydromorphological Analysis of Rivers as a significant water management issue within IRBM Plans of the EU WFD.
- Kadirov F.A. Present-day kinematics of the Arabia-Eurasia collision zone
13-30 – 14-30 – Lunch
3-rd plenary meeting
Chairman academician L.G. Rudenko
- Bondyrev I.V. (Georgia). The Glaciers of the South Caucasus.
- Medeu A.R., Malkovsky I.M. (Kazakhstan). Water problems of Kazakhstan and way its decision.
- İmanov F.A, Hannan T., Leummens H. (UNDO GEF). Hydrology desk study for the Kura-Aras basin.
- Khoshravan H., Banihashemi S., Shapouri M. Temporal and Spatial Variation of Sand Dunes, the Caspian Sea.
- Feyzullayev A.A. About recent strategy of oil and gas searches in the Caspian Sea.
Dinner - 20.00.
4 June 2013, Tuesday
- Trip of participants of conference on the South-Eastern slope of the Major Caucasus (Baku-Shemakha-Pirgulu)
- Continuation of work of conference on branches.
5 June 2013, Wednesday (Conference hall of Institute of Geography, 8 floor)
The chairman - a corresponding member R.M. Mammadov
- Ismayilov M.J., Mammadov R.M. Estimation of natural-resource potential of landscapes of Azerbaijan and their rational use.
- Rahimov Kh. Sh., Hasanov M.S. Estimation of influence of expected changes of climate on environment and the population of Azerbaijan and measures of adaptation to them.
- Discussion of offers of sessions.
- Acceptance of the resolution of conference.
- Conference closing.